My handmade olive oil soaps and all natural laundry and dish soaps are crafted in small batches using only quality ingredients from local producers who respect the earth and the people involved in their production.
Made with only what is essential for pure, beautiful, glycerine-rich natural soap, they are gentle on the skin and the earth - they contain no palm oil, no detergents, no foaming agents, no firming agents, no artificial fragrances or colours, and no synthetics at all!
My hero ingredient is the highest quality extra virgin olive oil produced right here in Victoria - it's one of the gentlest oils for your skin and the most sustainable oil for a Victorian soapmaker to use. I exclusively source from Mount Zero Olives, because they are as committed as me to looking after people and our planet.
Hand-cut and wrapped in minimal and entirely home compostable packaging, my soaps are for everyone who believes in treading lightly on the earth and looking after your skin.
They are also perfect for anyone with sensitive skin or those prone to eczema or dry itchy skin.
The Gunaikurnai are the Traditional Owners of the beloved land I am lucky enough to also stay and work from. I acknowledge their immense knowledge, care and custodianship of this land over the many millennia past, as well as their ongoing connection to it now and into the future. I thank them for their stewardship and sharing, and pay my deep respects to their Elders past, present and future.
The Gunaikurnai nation is in eastern Victoria, stretching from the southern slopes of the Alps down to the coast.
Our farm is located within the traditional lands of the Brayakaulung people, one of the five major clans of the Gunaikurnai nation, whose country encompasses Sale, Providence Ponds, the Avon and Latrobe Rivers, and west of Lake Wellington to Mount Baw Baw and Mount Howitt.
ALWAYS WAS ALWAYS WILL BE ABORIGINAL LAND
- Beautiful soaps. Beautiful story. Highly recommend these products - it's the direction all products should be going. - Agi
- My vanilla and coffee is seriously the best soap ever bought! Love it. Thank you! - Cathy
- Shoutout to our friend @icycreeksoapco who makes the most wonderful soaps with our extra virgin olive oil. We love them! - Mount Zero Olives
- Smells beautiful, gentle on sensitive skin and made with love. Highly recommend. - Martine
- The most beautiful soaps (and more) with a genuinely minimal foot print on the planet. I can't wait to try the dishwashing powder! - Chris
- Not only are the soaps incredible, but I really enjoy using the dishwashing soap and the laundry powder. - Nathalie
The Icy Creek Soap Co. is committed to: . only the essential ingredients . locally made ingredients . no imported oils . nothing synthetic . home compostable packaging . transparency about ingredients and where they are from . & treading lightly .